Want to become more involved in the Minnesota Chapter of HPNA?
This announcement has 4 attachments:
In October, our Chapter will hold it's first Board Officer elections for the upcoming year. Holding a Board Officer position is a great opportunity to develop and refine leadership skills as well as promote the field of palliative nursing. The positions and length of time in office are as follows:
- President (1 year): assumes the primary leadership, conducts the meetings and usually serves as the contact person for the HPNA National Office and District Leaders
- Vice President (1 year): assists the president with his or her duties. This person also conducts meetings if the president is absent.
- Secretary (1 year): keeps written records of meetings and assists with correspondence.
- Treasurer (2 years):records and tracks income and expenses of the local group
We are looking for interested, enthusiastic individuals ready for a new and exciting opportunity. Candidate qualifications for this election are as follows:
- HPNA voting member (current with dues)
- Current MN HPNA chapter member
Attached are the individual Board Officer Roles and Responsibilities. If interested in a Board Officer position or have further questions, please contact Denise McKenzie RN, CHPN Nominating Committee Chair at 952-883-6842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10th, 2013.